Each month, they are celebrating the four elements of their planet: Water, Earth, Fire and Air. This
September, they pay homage to Water.
Dress code: Dress to impress in the color of water (blue)
Water – Blue (September)
Earth – Green (October)
Fire – Red (November)
Air – White (December)
· Dress code: Beach Chic
· Guests intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to enter.
· Management reserves the right to refuse the entry at their own discretion.
· Mixed groups and couples are strongly preferred, and guests intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will not be allowed to enter. Management refuses the right of entry at their own discretion.
· Prices, themes & promotions are subject to change without prior notice and no beach or VIP reservation is guaranteed until the full payment has been received.
· If requested, original identification needs to be presented to the management/security.
· As Nikki Beach is a family-owned and operated business guests of all ages are welcome! They kindly ask that children are closely attended to by an adult, and please note that for their safety guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in the swimming pool area, but are more than welcome in their restaurant and beach areas.
Bookings / Offers:
For reservations and more information: